Monday, February 28, 2011

This past weekend I went to the Revolve Tour. You can find the link to it here: http://revolvetour.com/

It was a lot of fun. The theme was Dream On. They had a lot of singers and speakers. Chad Eastham, Britt Nicole, Hawk Nelson. (He was LOUD). Group 1 Crew,
Kathryn McCormick, Jamie Grace, and Jenna Lucado Bishop.
There was so many girls there. I had never really thought about how many believers of God there was in the world. It seemed like the only believers I knew went to my church. God showed me different as there were thousands of believers at the tour.
Anyway, if anyone (I mean any GIRLS) get a chance to go, take it. It is really a cool experience.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great time! I love reading your blog. You have such a beautiful heart for God!

    ReplyDelete